Calendar of Events
Here you will find
upcoming events, lectures, seminars, and intensive retreats at which you can receive
powerful support and tools for your healing and growth.
Friday June 21st - Saturday June 22nd: Integrative Lyme Solutions Conference, Dallas, Texas
Conference Presentation by Greg Lee
Monday July 1st, 2013: Getting Rid of Lyme Disease Pain, Fatigue, and Mental Fog
Evening lecture 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Led by Greg Lee
Friday October 4th - Sunday October 6th: Stopping Persistent Lyme Disease Training Course for licensed health care providers
Integrative Lyme Solutions Conference in Dallas Texas
June 21st - 22nd
How would you like a $150 off the upcoming Integrative Lyme Solutions Conference in Dallas Texas on June 21st - 22nd? There are a limited number of $349 seats available (normally $499).
For those of you that have Lyme disease patients that are not improving or have plateaued with antibiotics or Lyme herbal protocols, this conference will show you the latest treatments and medicine for helping these patients.
Here is a sample of the presenters and their topics:
- Daniel Beilin, O.M.D will share Regulation Thermometry and Hi Def Ultrasound of the cerebral vessels in assessment and care of Lyme and Neurotoxin Disorders.
- Dr. Suruchi Chandra will discuss integrative and holistic approaches for treating the persistent symptoms of Lyme and co-infections, including dietary changes, herbal medicines, and nutritional supplements.
- Dr. Lee Cowden (Cowden Protocol) will present on integrative treatment options will be discussed for Lyme disease, co-morbid conditions,and Post-Treatment Lyme Disease Syndrome.
- Dr. Gary Gordon will discuss broadening our treatment approach to include food sensitivities, infections, genetics, heavy metals, hormones and toxins provides better results than the successes reported from long-term IV antibiotics.
- Dr. Steve Harris will talk about various herbal, homeopathic, spagyric and other non-pharmaceutical strategies for the successful management of Borreliosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis and bartonellosis.
- Steve Hines, ND will talk about diagnosing and treating other factors which can mimic Lyme disease: root canal teeth, cavitations, heavy metals, thiamine deficiency due to yeast or bacterial overgrowth, MTHFR gene mutations, sleep apnea, emotional issues, electrolyte depletion, chronic stress, sleep disturbances, liver congestion, hormonal imbalances and parasites just to name a few which can be a greater problem than Lyme.
- Kristen Honey, PhD will discuss how the human body is its own ecosystem--much like the ocean--with resilience, hysteresis, synergistic properties, and multi-system dynamics that depend on matrix conditions. We can use our understanding of the ocean and marine ecosystems to help us heal.
- Dr. Constantine Kotsanis will present on treatments that address the neuro-endocrine-immune system pathways by incorporating nutrition, enzymes, oxidative therapy, gene therapy, botanicals, homeopathy, acupuncture, neural therapy, and other forms of energy medicine.
- Greg Lee, M. Ac will share about remedies and treatments that are highly effective at penetrating and killing Lyme disease and co-infection pathogens in their hiding places like: essential oils, liposomal herbs and supplements. Treatments like cupping and bloodletting are effective for rapid detoxification.
- Jack Miller, CTN will talk about adaptogenic herbal formulas, ozone therapies, and homeopathy, all chosen specifically for an individual with ElectroDermal Screening, which result in Lyme patients reporting improved well being and symptom reduction.
- Dr. Bill Rea will share his work around correcting other deficiencies such as pollen, mold, food, chemical and electrical sensitivities, nutritional deficiency, and other cultures can be done to rule out other bacteria and fungus. In addition, immune parameters like T&B cells and subsets as well as gammaglobulins and subsets 1,2,3,4 were measured. Atrial and venous oxygen was measured. It was found that T-cell changes were always abnormal resulting in decreased T3, T4, T8, or their function as measured by cell mediated immunity delayed skin testing.
- Dr. Jeff Wulfman will share about modern complex patients that need a combination of repairing/strengthening their terrain and simultaneously reducing microbial load to help regain vitality.
Here is where you can read the complete conference descriptions:
Here is where you can register at the special rate:
(Scroll down to the blue "Register Now" button)
I have heard some of these speakers at other conferences and I highly recommend hearing their presentations. I'll also be presenting at this conference.
Getting Rid of Lyme Disease:
Pain, Fatigue, and Mental Fog
For people who are struggling with chronic Lyme disease discomfort
Led by Greg Lee / Co-founder of the Two Frogs Healing Center
Monday July 1st, 2012
6:00pm - 9:00pm
• Do your joints still ache despite
months of medications?
• Is it hard to get the energy to
get out of bed?
• Do you have mental fogginess?
Lyme bacteria can be very hard to eliminate from your system. They can hide in your joints and in your nervous system. They can lay dormant in a protected cyst form to avoid being killed by medications.
Recent clinical results with Chinese, Ayurvedic, and western herbal combinations have helped people with Lyme disease to eliminate their symptoms especially when antibiotics have not been effective.
Patients on a Lyme elimination herbal combination have reported decreased joint pain, more energy, better sleep, and increased mental clarity.
Come and learn about how you can resolve your chronic Lyme disease pain, mental fogginess, and fatigue.
"My body did not feel right. Extreme tiredness, achey joints, weak muscles, and several colds which are not like me.
[With treatment] I have gotten back my feelings of energy, enjoyment of life, being optimistic. I'm my old self again.
The result of not having Lyme disease is that I feel so much better."
- M. Christian, Gerrardstown, WV
To reserve your space please click here to register for this lecture.
We are happy to talk with you about speaking
at your organization. Please contact us at 301.228.3764 if you
are interested in having
one of our practitioners speak at groups you belong to on the topics of healing:
- Lyme Disease
- Chronic Pain
Now you know the times and dates of
retreats, lectures, and other events
that we offer, please feel free to call us at 301.228.3764 for more
information or to enroll in a lecture, a healing intensive, or to have one of our practitioners
speak at an organization that you belong to.
Click here to
see our list of free articles, resources, and our free